Letter Sequence Test
In letter sequence test questions you are to find the missing letter in a sequence of letters. The letter sequence has a defined pattern which may be of a numerical nature and is most often in relation to the alphabet. You are to determine this pattern and thereby find the missing letter.
What questions can I expect?
Expect a sequence of letters where one letter is missing; you are then required to find the missing letter among four or more answer options.
A, C, E, ?
This is a list of every other letter of the alphabet: A (b) C (d) E (f) G
The correct answer is 'G'.
Where are Letter Sequence Tests used?
Letter sequence test questions can be found in verbal aptitude tests used by employers for candidate selection and are used to assess your ability to think logically and analytically.
Practice Letter Sequence Test
Try a free Letter Sequence Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 3 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 34 Letter Sequence questions and more than 500 other verbal aptitude questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)