Mechanical Aptitude Test
Mechanical aptitude tests is a broad term for assessment tests evaluating mechanical understanding and mechanical knowledge.
What questions can I expect?
Mechanical aptitude test questions can be divided into four question categories. Click a category to learn more.
Among these question categories the Mechanical Comprehension test questions are most frequently used. It is not uncommon that a Mechanical Aptitude Test would only consist of mechanical comprehension questions.
Where are Mechanical Aptitude tests used?
Mechanical aptitude tests are a part of the selection process in a large array of jobs such as: aircraft technician, auto mechanic, and machine operators. The tests are also frequently used as part of the admission test for firefighter school and the military.
Are you recruiting and looking for a Mechanical Aptitude Test? click here
Practice Mechanical Aptitude Test
Try a free mechanical aptitude testt.
This practice test contains 8 mechanical aptitude test questions and has a time limit of 5 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on more than 230 mechanical aptitude questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Mechanical Test Study Guide
- Accessible on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.