Data Entry Test
The Data Entry Test assesses a candidate’s data entry skills by measuring typing speed and accuracy during a data entry exercise.
The Data Entry Test is especially suitable for data entry clerks, paralegals, accountants, financial clerks, office assistants, and other administrative employees.
The assessment will allow you to measure Characters Per Minute (CPM), Corrected Characters Per Minute (CCPM), Words Per Minute (WPM), Overall Accuracy, and the Total Score.
The Data Entry Test is comprised of two sub-tests designed to measure a candidate’s data entry skills.
The candidate is presented short lines of textual data: names, addresses, dates, and other textual data. The candidate has to type the data, one line at a time. The candidate is given 90 seconds to type as many lines of data as possible.
Same as sub-test 1, with new data.
Detailed Test Report
On the test report, you will find all the information you need to help make a qualified hiring decision:
- Total Percentile Population Score*
- Characters Per Minute (CPM)
- Corrected Characters Per Minute (CCPM)
- Words Per Minute (WPM)
- Overall Accuracy
- Interpretation of candidate performance
- Advisory score ranges for common professions
- The exact text typed by the candidate, with errors highlighted.
*The Total Percentile Population Score is calculated by comparing the candidate’s average CCPM against the norm group. If the candidate has a score of 70, he/she has scored as well or better than 70 percent of the more than 3,000 individuals who were part of our 2020 test survey.
Our prices are simple and affordable. First pay the $50 account setup fee, then receive your log in details for the Test Administrator Panel, from here you can conduct all ten selection tests.
The price for all ten tests are the same: $5 per test.
- Pay per test:
- Account set-up fee: $50 (one-time payment)
- Per test: $5
- Batch discounts:
- 50 credits: $225 (10% discount)
- 100 credits: $400 (20% discount)
- 200 credits: $700 (30% discount)
- 500 credits: $1250 (50% discount)