Verbal Logic Test
Verbal Logic questions are short verbal puzzles which may include a minor numerical element. A person's ability to extract meaning from complex information and to think logically and analytically is assessed.
What questions can I expect?
There are many different types of verbal logic questions. The questions can be simple or complex. Here is an example of a simple verbal logic question.
Owen is faster than Brian. Brian is slower than Michael. Peter is not the slowest and Michael is the quickest of the four. Who is the slowest?
Because Peter isn't the slowest and Owen is faster than Brian, who is slower than Michael, Brian must be the slowest.
Where are Verbal Logic tests used?
The test questions can be found on IQ tests and cognitive ability tests used by employers in candidate selection.
Practice Verbal Logic Test
Try a free Verbal Logic Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 9 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 45 Verbal Logic questions and more than 500 other verbal aptitude questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)