Terms and Conditions
Test Prep Account
By purchasing access to a Test Prep Account you agree with the following terms listed on this page.
Last updated on the September 8 2022.
General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions are part of these Terms and Conditions and must be read in conjunction with this page.
The Privacy Notice is part of the Terms and Conditions and must be read in conjunction with this page.
- Test Prep Accounts for business purposes is prohibited. For business accounts, please contact us.
- Login information is personal and can only be used by the person in which name the product is registered in. If the name of the account is not the user of the product, please contact us as soon as possible to correct this information.
- The product is meant for information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the product contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the product up and running smoothly. However, Seliant takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We may at any time, without prior consent close an account which we believe have violated these terms.
- All Test Prep Account log-in information shall be kept secure and confidential and the best efforts shall be used to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the account.
- Customer shall notify Aptitude-test.com immediately of any unauthorized use or any known or suspected breach of security and use its best efforts to stop said breach and to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the Service.
- A Customer shall not: License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Test Prep Account or its content available to any third party in any way without the express written consent of Seliant ApS.
- Use of all content on Aptitude-test.com by current or future competitors is prohibited, except with Aptitude-test.com's prior explicit written consent. Use of the Test Prep Account for competitive purposes including but not limited to enhancement of a competitor's service or products or making derivative works is prohibited.
- By signing up for a Test Prep Account you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old.
If against our expectations your account has been unrightfully closed, please write to us using the contact page.
All prices are in USD and includes VAT if applicable.
After a succesfully completed payment you will receive your welcome e-mail and payment receipt within 20 minutes. If you have not received your welcome e-mail or payment receipt within 20 minutes, please contact us.
We accept payment by payment card, PayPal, or bank transfer. We always suggest payment by payment card. We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Debit
- American Express (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- Discover (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- PayPal Account
Money Back Guarantee
After purchase of the Membership access to Aptitude-test.com you may within 60 days claim a full money return, no reason required. The claim shall be declared by use of our contact page, latest 60 days after received receipt of your purchase.
Member Account Expiry
Unless manually renewed your Member Account will expire 6 months after completed sign up.
All products and services offered at Aptitude-test.com are offered "as is" at the time of purchase.
At the full extend allowed by law, Seliant ApS expressly disclaims the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
Customers residing within the European Union are entitled to a two-year warranty in accordance with EU law.
Gammel Hasserisvej 123