Terms and Conditions
Employee Selection Services
By purchasing access to our Employee Selection Services you agree with the following terms listed on this page.Last updated on the September 8 2022.
General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions are part of these Terms and Conditions and must be read in conjunction with this page.
The Privacy Notice is part of the Terms and Conditions and must be read in conjunction with this page.
All prices are in USD and includes VAT if applicable.
After a successfully completed payment you will receive your welcome e-mail and payment receipt within 20 minutes. If you have not received your welcome e-mail or payment receipt within 20 minutes, please contact us.
We accept payment by payment card, PayPal, or bank transfer. We suggest payment by bank transfer on orders above $500. We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Debit
- American Express (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- Discover (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- PayPal Account
- Bank Transfer (upon request)
Account Set-up Fee:
Payment of the account set-up fee can be refunded within 14 days of completed payment if the account is unused. Accounts are considered unused if no tests have been conducted on the account.
Payments for test credits can be refunded within 14 days of completed payment if all test credits from the purchase remain unused. Test credits are considered unused if they are stated as "Remaining credits" in your Test Administrator Panel.
Testing Account Expiry
Your Test Administrator Account will be active for a minimum of two years and will not expire while Seliant ApS offers Employee Selection. For more information about account data termination, please see our Privacy Notice.
All products and services offered at Aptitude-test.com are offered "as is" at the time of purchase.
At the full extent allowed by law, Seliant ApS expressly disclaims the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
Customers residing within the European Union are entitled to a two-year warranty in accordance with EU law.
Your use of our Services are governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use ("TCU"). These TCU constitute an agreement (this "Agreement") by and between Seliant ApS ("Provider") and each user of Provider's online service ("Recipient").
- 1. Definitions. The following capitalized terms shall have the following meanings whenever used in this Agreement.
- A. "Service" or "Services" shall mean Provider's web-based candidate testing service and Provider's customer service and technical support.
- B. "Recipient" shall mean any individual who uses the Service. This includes both the individual who is evaluating the Service for purchase as well as the individual who purchases access to the Service ("Customer"). Recipients also include "Test-Takers" who are defined as individuals who use the Service under the direction of a Customer solely to take tests as job applicants or candidates or existing employees who use the Service solely for benchmarking or familiarization purposes.
- C. "Recipient Data" refers to data in electronic form input or collected through the Service by or from Recipient.
D."Employee" is defined to include any and all of Customer's full-time employees, part-time employees, interns, and independent contractors.
- E. "Service Failure" is defined as a Service interruption of two consecutive hours or more during Provider's regular business hours that are the fault of Provider or its third-party hosting provider.
- F. "Confidential Information" means all information disclosed by a party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party ("Receiving Party") that is designated as confidential in addition to all tests in the Service, including but not limited to the test visual and verbal contents, scores, written interpretations, and norms.
- G. "Test-Taker Personal Information" is any information provided by the Test-Taker or collected by the Services from which the Test-Taker can be identified.
- 2. Service.
- A. The Service includes such features as are set forth on Provider's website www.aptitude-test.com and www.sotserver.com as Provider may change such features from time to time, in its sole discretion.
- B. With the exception of Test-Taker personally identifiable information (e.g., name or email), Provider shall own all test results and data collected by the System, which may be used to develop normative data and develop and refine tests or other products or services.
- C. Provider will use reasonable commercial efforts to retain all Recipient Data, however it has no obligation to retain such data and that such data may be irretrievably deleted if Customer's account is delinquent, suspended, or terminated.
- D. Use of the Service by Provider's current or future competitors is prohibited, except with Provider's prior explicit written consent.
- E. The Recipient will not use the Services to administer assessments on individuals at the age of 17 or below.
- 3. Responsibilities.
- A. Recipient acknowledges, affirms, and agrees that it is responsible for understanding and abiding by this TCU.
- B. Customer acknowledges and agrees that tests and other content in the Service are copyrighted and that they require strict security to maintain their validity, usefulness, and value. Therefore, it shall be Customer's sole responsibility to prohibit access by anyone who is not both aware of and willing to abide by all these TCU.
- C. Customer acknowledges and agrees that test scores should be only one element of a comprehensive candidate evaluation process. It shall be Customer's responsibility to avoid cultural bias and unfair discrimination and to make certain that only job-related selection techniques will be utilized in hiring job candidates.
- D. Customer agrees to be truthful, accurate, and complete with respect to all information about itself that it provides to Provider.
- E. Customer shall keep all Service log-in information secure and confidential and shall use its best efforts to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the Service.
- F. Customer shall notify Provider immediately of any unauthorized use or any known or suspected breach of security and use its best efforts to stop said breach and to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the Service.
- G. Customer acknowledges and agrees that they and the Provider are Data Controllers and therefore are responsible for complying with Data Protection Regulations in regards to all Test-Taker Personal Information.
- H. All parties agree to use their reasonable best efforts to protect all Confidential Information.
- I. Customer shall not: license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service or its content available to any third party in any way without the express written consent of Provider.
- 4. Test-Taker Responsibilities.
- A. Test-Taker agrees that the Service will be used solely for the purpose of taking tests under the direction of the Customer.
- B. Test-Taker warrants and represents that he or she will be the person using the Service and that he or she will not have the aid of any other individual, individuals, references, or instruments in completing any of the tests in the Service (unless specifically directed to do so by the Customer).
- C. Test-Taker agrees to keep all non-public information about the Service, including but not limited to test content and test items, confidential.
- 5. Service Level Agreement.
- A. The Service will be operational and available to Customer at least 99.9% of the time in any calendar month. Service upgrades and routine maintenance procedures shall be scheduled during off-hours as much as possible however neither these nor Force Majeure shall be considered Service Failures and they shall not be violations of this service level agreement.
- 6. Limitation of Liability.
- A. Neither the Provider nor any of its affiliates, advertisers, or sponsors, nor any employees, consultants, hired contractors, or other representatives, shall be held responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of data, or lost profits even if the Recipient has been advised if the possibility of such damages or if such damages were foreseeable, or if Recipient's remedies fail their essential purpose), under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating in any way or connected to the Service or its content.
- B. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, PROVIDER'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVIDER SITE OR RECIPIENT'S USE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO PROVIDER FOR THE SERVICE WITHIN THE PRECEDING TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD.
- C. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties or for the limitation of liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, so the above may not apply to Recipient.
- 7. Miscellaneous.
- A. Amendment. Provider may amend this Agreement from time to time by posting an amended version at its website. Customer's continued use of the Service will confirm Customer's consent thereto.
- B. Force Majeure. To the extent caused by force majeure, no delay, failure, or default will constitute a breach of this Agreement.
- C. Any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Denmark shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this subject matter or formation.
- D. Currency. Invoices refer to United States of America currency and all payments shall be paid in US dollars.
Gammel Hasserisvej 123.