Non-verbal Analogy Test
A non-verbal analogy test assesses your logical reasoning ability.
What questions can I expect?
In a non-verbal analogy question you are first given a pair of objects that has a certain relationship. You are then given one object of two in another pair. You have to determine the relationship between the objects in the first pair, in order to find the missing object in the second pair.
Objects can be patterns or they can be real-life objects. Non-verbal analogies using real-life objects are normally easier to solve, because the relationship is less abstract than the questions containing patterns.
Where are Non-verbal Analogy tests used?
Non-verbal analogy questions can be found as part of a non-verbal reasoning test.
Practice Non-verbal Analogy Test
Try a free Non-verbal Analogy Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 4 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 35 Non-verbal Analogy test questions and a total of 550 non-verbal aptitude test questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.