Mechanical Tools Test
To answer Mechanical Tool questions, you need to know the names, look, and purpose of the most common tools.
What questions can I expect?
You can expect questions about everyday hand tools to powered industry-specific tools. You will either be given a name of a tool and be required to find the correct image of this tool, or vice versa. You may also be asked about the purpose of a mechanical tool. Finally, you may be asked in which mechanical trade the tool is commonly used.
Where are Mechanical Tools tests used?
These tests are mostly used as admission tests for trade schools.
Practice Tools Test
Try a free Tools Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 3 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 36 tools questions and more than 200 other mechanical aptitude test questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Mechanical Test Study Guide
- Accessible on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.