Mathematical Knowledge Test
In mathematical knowledge your knowledge of mathematics on a high school level will be tested. Calculators are normally allowed during these tests, and using pen and paper is highly recommended.
What questions can I expect?
In a math knowledge test you are required to solve mathematical problems and answer questions regarding mathematical theory. When facing a mathematical knowledge test, we suggest that you brush up on the following topics:
- Order of Operation
- Types of numbers
- 2D and 3D Geometric figures
- Names of common figures
- Volume and area
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equations
Where are Mathematical Knowledge tests used?
These are most commonly used as part of school admission exams. The mathematical knowledge test is also part of the ASVAB test.
Practice Mathematical Knowledge Test
Try a free Mathematical Knowledge Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 6 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 58 Mathematical Knowledge and more than 350 other numerical aptitude test questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.