Electronics Knowledge Test
Electronics Knowledge questions assess your knowledge of simple electronic circuits and basic electronic theory.
What questions can I expect?
Questions about simple electronic circuits are very common. The questions about electronic theory may include the following subjects:
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Basic Electronic Components
- Ohm’s Law
- Voltage, Current, and Resistance
- Tools and equipment used when working with electronics
Where are Electronics Knowledge tests used?
The tests are often a part of the admission exam for electrician schools. Tests where electronics knowledge is measured are also commonly used by companies hiring for positions where basic electronics knowledge is important. The test is also a part of the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
Practice Electronics Knowledge Test
Try a free Electronics Knowledge Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 4 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on 38 electronics Knowledge and more than 180 other mechanical aptitude test questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.