Code Breaking Test
Code Breaking test questions assess your ability to see patterns and think logically. In code breaking questions you are first given a coded message and the same message decoded. You are then given another coded message which you are required to decode.
%#1 = ALF
%#&/% = ?
Looking at the coded and decoded message, we can decode the following characters to:
% = A, # = L, 1 = F
So, we now decode the message to say: AL&/A
We cannot yet decode the characters “&” and “/.” However, looking at the answer options, only answer option B starts with “AL” and ends with “A.” Therefore, answer option B must be correct.
Practice Code Breaking Test
Try a free Code Breaking Test.
This free practice test contains 6 test questions and has a time limit of 4 minutes.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on more than 1,400 aptitude test questions with detailed description and score statistics.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.