Clerical Ability Test
Clerical Ability tests assess most of the skills necessary to perform well in a clerical position. Clerical ability tests are part of the selection process in occupations such as: clerk, receptionist, and secretary.
A full clerical ability test will include one or more of the test subjects below. We suggest practicing all subjects to get familiar with the type of questions and be better prepared for your own assessment test.
Clerical ability test subjects, click to learn more.
- Alphabetic Filing
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Mathematics
- Data Checking
- Grammar & Spelling
- Mathematical Word Problems
- Reading Comprehension
- Typing Speed & Accuracy
Are you recruiting and looking for a Clerical Ability Test? click here
Practice Clerical Ability Test
Try a free Clerical Ability Test.
The free practice test contains attention to detail and verbal skills test questions and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Would you like to improve your test score? Practice smart with a Test Prep Account.
Practice on more than 1000 clerical ability test questions with detailed description and score statistics. A Test Prep Account includes practice materials on all of the subjects above.
The many features of a Test Prep Account:
- Preparation software developed under a didactic and methodical perspective
- High-quality practice test questions
- Clearly explained solutions
- Accessibile on all devices
- Detailed score data and progression charts
- Reference scores to compare your performance against others
- Training Assistant
- Practice mode (feedback after every question and no time limit)
Learn more or sign up now to get instant online access 24/7 to your personal Test Prep Account.